Intuit release an update for QuickBooks and its related services every month, quarterly and yearly. These updates are very important for all the QuickBooks users as every update comes with newly added features and important security update that can help you to grow your business. QuickBooks Payroll tax tables are also crucial for your business as well because it comes with the latest and accrual rates and the total amount for the state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms, e-files and pay options. Sometimes, when you try to update QuickBooks Desktop, the payroll doesn’t get updated automatically and you have to do it manually. Updating payroll tax table is also important as the latest QuickBooks is version is not compatible with the older version of tax tables. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Upgrade Support Number +1800-551-2647.
In this article, we will be providing you all the required information about the latest payroll tax table update. This article will also provide you the steps to update the latest payroll tax table updates. In case of you couldn’t update the tax tables manually then you an dial our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1800-551-2647 and get instant support from certified ProAdvisors of QuickBooks.
What Is The Current Payroll Tax Table Version And How Do I Check If I Have It?
Important:If you have an employee from Nova Scotia then you need to mention the Provincial TD1 amounts manually.
- The latest released version of QuickBooks payroll tax table is version 109 and it was released on 21st of December 2019.This latest tax table will be applicable from 1st January 2019 to 30th June 2019. However, if you don’t know the version of tax table that you are currently using then you can know this through following steps:
- Navigate to the Employees menu and then click on My Payroll Service.
- Select the Tax Table Information
- Under You are using tax table version, first three digits refers to the version you are using and it has to be 109.If it is not 109 then you are required to update your payroll tax table.
- Reminder:In order to download the latest payroll tax table, you should be using the QuickBooks Desktop 2018/ 2019 or Enterprise Solution 19.0/18.0.
How To Download The Latest Payroll Tax Tables?
Download The Payroll Tax Table Update Within QuickBooks Desktop
- From the main menu, go to Employees and then click on Get Payroll Updates.
- Mark the Download Entire Update checkbox and then click on Download Latest Update.
- Once the update finishes, click on Finish.
Install The Payroll Tax Table Update From A CD (Disk Delivery Service)
- Insert the Payroll Update CD into the CD Drive.
- From the Employees menu, click on Get Payroll Updates.
- Choose the Install Update from Disk and then click on Browse.
- Choose the CD drive from the Install From window.
- From the Payroll Update Disk, choose dat or update3.dat and then click on Open.
- Click on OK.
- In the Install Confirmation window, make sure that you are trying install from the correct location and also the tax table version in Current and New are appropriate.
- Click on Install.
- Once the process finishes, you will get a confirmation message.Read the message and then click on OK.
- A new tax table has been installed on your computer. Click OK to read about the changes. appears if the tax table version has changed.
- You have successfully installed payroll update [PS###]. appears if the tax table version has not changed.
View The Current And Historical TD1, CPP & EI Amounts
QuickBooks Payroll Upgrade Support
This article should be able understand the concept of payroll tax table updates. You should be able to download the latest tax table in QuickBooks Desktop. However, you can also face various errors and issues as well during the process because QuickBooks throws most of its errors during the update. You may face various issues as well. Some of the issues that you can face are:
- QuickBooks Error 15270
- QuickBooks Error 15240
- QuickBooks Error 15243
- QuickBooks Error PS077
- QuickBooks Error PS058
You can face some other issues as well and resolving them as soon as possible is mandatory as it can cause some other critical errors as well. However, if you could not resolve the error or you are not sure about updating the latest payroll tax tables then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-551-2647 and get your issues resolved from the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Submit your review