Accounting software such as QuickBooks has become one of the top choices for small and medium businesses in the past few years. QuickBooks has altered how accounting is done, which helps bring many benefits to its users. QuickBooks is a powerful program; therefore, its robust nature frequently crashes and affects users’ work. Users often face QuickBooks Errors which are problematic, especially if they are not resolved on time. A standard QuickBooks error code 15222 is one of the most common technical problems users encounter.
You can contact QuickBooks Error Support service providers for assistance if you have any questions or need any additional help regarding this error.
What Causes QuickBooks Error 15222?
When users try to update the QuickBooks Desktop or download a QuickBooks Payroll, they encounter QuickBooks error code 15222.
Along these lines, the following are not many of the justifications for why this issue occurs.
- Antivirus and firewall introduced in the PC or Antispyware, anti-adware, antimalware see the QuickBooks Desktop update as dangerous.
- Web Explorer is not the default program.
- The computerized register marks are not working, and they are the capacity of Internet Explorer.
Whenever users encounter error 15222, they will not be able to update QuickBooks Desktop or download payroll. This is also because the QuickBooks Payroll subscription is active on the computer.
The QuickBooks Desktop and payroll updates will be available to download.
How To Troubleshoot the QuickBooks Error 15222?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve QuickBooks error code 15222.
Solution 1: Update your QuickBooks core data files
On the off chance that your framework has any antivirus or antispyware introduced, then, at that point, you will need to refresh the applications recorded underneath to permit a few exceptional cases.
- exe and qbupdate.exe process
- com, Intuit.com and Payroll.com areas
Solution 2: Install a digital signature certificate
The first thing to do is close QuickBooks Desktop in your framework.
- Clients probably won’t have the option to see the computerized signature assuming QuickBooks is opened.
- Presently look for the ‘QBW32.exe record’, and it is situated in ‘C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks’.
- Presently right-click on ‘QBW32.exe’, and select the ‘Properties’ choice.
- After this, pick the ‘Computerized Signature’ tab and guarantee that you have chosen the ‘Intuit Inc’ from the mark list.
- Presently pick the ‘Subtleties’ Option.
- After this, select the ‘View Certificate’ choice from the Digital mark subtleties window.
- Presently from the Certificate window, pick the ‘Introduce Certificate’.
- After this, snap on the ‘Following’ tab once the finish symbol is shown on your PC screen.
- Presently go to the ‘Complete’ button.
- Once done, reboot your framework.
- Presently open QuickBooks to download the updates effortlessly.
- Download the updates once more.
QuickBooks error code 15222 can be resolved quickly with these steps. However, if the error continues, then contact QuickBooks Payroll Support at 1-844-405-0907. You will get a suitable solution for your QuickBooks related problems.