To start, pick the segment beneath that accommodates your situation. Suppose you see QuickBooks Error code 6123 while opening, redesigning, or re-establishing your organisation file. Make sure you open your organisation record from QuickBooks and not from Windows Explorer. On the off chance that you open your document from Windows Explorer, you might get an error.
Step 1: Download and introduce the QuickBooks Tools Hub.
- The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix typical mistakes. You’ll have to close QuickBooks to utilise the device centre point. For the best insight, we suggest you use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Download the latest variant (220.127.116.11) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Save the document someplace you can undoubtedly track down (like your Downloads organiser or your Windows work area).
- Note: If you’ve introduced Tool Hub previously, you can discover which adaptation you have. Select the Home tab. The form will be on the bottom. Open the record you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Continue the on-screen steps to introduce and consent to the terms and conditions. Double-tap the symbol on your Windows work area to open the apparatus hub when the submit gets done.
Note: If you can’t track down the symbol, do pursuit in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the Program.
Step 2: Run Quick Fix my Prog.
- In QuickBooks Tools Hub, select Program Problems.
- Click Quick Fix my Program. It will take about a moment to run. Assuming you have various renditions of QuickBooks introduced, it can take longer. Delay until the advancement bar is done.
- When Quick Fix, my Program is done, open QuickBooks and check your issue is fixed.
- If you see Error – 6123, 0, continue to Step 3.
Step 3: Run File Doctor.
- If Quick Fix my Program didn’t work, we can utilise File Doctor to fix your organisation document. Record Doctor consequently examines and fixes everyday QuickBooks Desktop information issues.
- From QuickBooks Tools Hub, select Company File Issues.
- Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- QuickBooks File Doctor opens, pick your organisation document from the ▼ drop-down. There is an off chance that you don’t see it; select Browse to scan your PC for the record. The paper will resemble this: [your organisation name].qbw.
- Select Check your record, then, at that point, Continue.
- Enter your QuickBooks administrator secret word, then, at that point, select Continue. Record Doctor will begin fixing your document. This might take a while.
- When the maintenance is done, select your organisation from the rundown, then, at that point, select Open QuickBooks.
- If you can open your record with no issues, everything is fixed. Please make sure to make a reinforcement of your organisation document once you’re ready to open it.
- If you fixed your record with File Doctor yet at the same time, see QuickBooks Error code 6123,0, relax. Your information ought to be protected. Contact our information administrations group for extra fixes.
- If you see QuickBooks Error code 6123,0 while re-establishing your organisation document (.qbw)
- Restore your organisation record straightforwardly from the hard drive
- If you’re re-establishing your organisation document from a reinforcement (.qbb):
- Move the reinforcement record to your neighbourhood hard drive if your history lives on the organisation or outside the stockpiling gadget. Try not to open them from a web-based capacity envelope or a removable drive.
- Follow the means to re-establish your organisation document from a reinforcement.