QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is the advanced version of the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool. In 2012, Intuit has decided to launch two programs to fix all types of errors and issues in QuickBooks. Two programs were: QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool and QuickBooks Network Connectivity Diagnostic Tool. Both the tools will help you in fixing networking problems as well as company files issues. But later on, these two programs were combined to form the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. Now if we talk about today then QuickBooks File Doctor Tool repair damaged and corrupted company files present in your QuickBooks Desktop. In the case, if QuickBooks File Doctor Tool fails to resolve any type of error in QuickBooks Desktop then you must dial QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1800-551-2647 and ask for the further resolutions.
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool will help in different ways as discussed below:
- If you are facing trouble in opening company files and facing error messages like error -6150, error -6000 -82, error -6000 -305, error -6000 -301, error -6147 and error -6130.
- In Solving H series error codes such as H101, H202, H303 and H505
- Fixes the damaged company files that are not opening but sample company files are accessible.
- QB File Doctor Tool will show you the missing lists of customers, vendors or employee in your QuickBooks Desktop.
Benefits Of QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is a file repairing software that helps you in fixing company files and data corruption.
- it also helps in windows problems and network diagnosis
- QB File Doctor analyses the damaged in QuickBooks company file and fixes it as early as possible
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool works for UK and US versions of QuickBooks
This is the best tool for troubleshooting the corrupted company files and the files which are not responding. if you are using QuickBooks File Doctor Tool for the first time then don’t worry we will show you the best way to use this tool. Below mentioned steps will show you how to use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
Note: QuickBooks File Doctor Tool only works with Windows operating system, not with MAC operating systems.
How To Use The QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
Download the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool using the “Download” button given below
- After the file has been downloaded, start the installation process
- Follow all positive options for complete installation
- Run the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- Choose the company file you want to repair
- If you want to fix damaged company file or facing 6000 series errors like -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130 then choose both “File Damage and Network Connectivity” option.
- In the case of H series error such as H101, H202, H303 and H505 then choose Network Connectivity option only
- Fill up the required admin credentials in the field
- Select Server/Host or Workstation whichever you are using
- Choose “YES” if you are running File Doctor on your Server/Host computer
- Choose “NO” if File Doctor is running on a workstation
- Click on the Finish button after the process completes
- Reboot your system and try to open the QuickBooks Company file again
Reach Us For Technical Support
After reading the above steps you are able to fix damaged company files using QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. If still facing any type of issue in QuickBooks company files or QB File Doctor Tool then you can call us on QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-551-2647. The technicians available on that toll-free number have many years of experience in QuickBooks and they have the capability to solve your issues in no time. We are available 24 hours and provide unlimited support to our QuickBooks users.
Submit your review