QuickBooks is a highly efficient accounting program specially designed to manage accounts for small and medium sized industries. QuickBooks a powerful software but it still can’t be kept away from issues. One of the most common issues that QuickBooks users face is the performance issues. You may have noticed that when you keep on working on QuickBooks and you come at a point when the QuickBooks software starts to run slowly. Although, it’s not an error that restrict you from working on QuickBooks but it still can reduce your workflow and sometimes QuickBooks can even gets crashed which may lead to data loss situation. If you are facing QuickBooks performance issues and looking to resolve it manually then you don’t have to worry as today we will help be helping by providing you manual solutions for this issue.
This article will provide you the procedure to get rid of performance issues and you will also learn how to run your QuickBooks smoother. You can also contact us for an instant support by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717.
What Causes The QuickBooks Performance Issues?
- Large number of data files such as customers lists, company files, vendors lists portable files etc.
- Some of the data files have become damaged or they reached the file size limit.
- Multiple programs are running in the background that are consuming your RAM space.
- So many inactive elements are available in your system and most of some of them are irrelevant too.
- Windows firewall settings aren’t configured properly and those inappropriate settings are not allowing the incoming and outgoing traffic to minimize threats to enter in your system. This also restricts various QuickBooks processes and that’s why your face performance issues with QuickBooks.
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks which is not sufficient to handle your large data files properly and doesn’t run smoothly.
What To Do To Run QuickBooks Smoother?
Although, performance issues in QuickBooks generally occurs in your system due to less configuration of your system but it can occur due to various causes as well. You can try to perform the following fixes to resolve the issue:
- Delete Cache and Cookies of your default internet browsers
- Check your LAN connection and if you found any issue, fix it.
- Reset your WAN
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest version
- Upgrade your QuickBooks subscription to a higher version.
- Upgrade from Pro to Premier or Enterprise as per requirement
- Upgrade from Premier to Enterprise
- Upgrade your Payroll subscription as required
- Upgrade your POS subscription as required
- Use Task Manager to close all the irrelevant applications running in background.
- Upgrade your system configuration such as RAM, Hard Disk, Processor, etc.
- Use Install Diagnostic Tools to troubleshoot installation issues
- Download all the available Windows updates
- Update all the Windows drivers to latest release.
- Remove system junk by using the Disk Cleanup
- Resolve Data damage issues using the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
- Perform a system restore to an earlier date when your QuickBooks was running fine.
- Set up QuickBooks appropriately for multi-user usage
- Restore a backup of your QuickBooks Company file
- Uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks using a fresh source.
- Uninstall any extra QuickBooks installation
- Configure Firewall settings that suits QuickBooks.
- Remove irrelevant or unused customers, vendors, suppliers from the lists.
Types Of Situation When QB Become Slow
|Types of QB Slow Issue||Reason Behind Slow QB|
|QuickBooks Slow To Open||While Opening QuickBooks Software, the user has a wait long to see flash screen|
|QuickBooks Slow Over Network||Due to some changes in server setting may slow down QB to open|
|QuickBooks Slow To Load Over Network||If QB is running on Local Network Server some User may experience kind of issue|
|QuickBooks Slow To Start||User See the Flash Screen but they unable to get Main QuickBooks View and have to wait long|
|QuickBooks Slow To Open Windows 7||Due to some services on Windows 7, User may experience Slow to open|
|QuickBooks Slow For One User||In Multi user mode One of the user facing slowdown issue while using QB|
|QuickBooks Slow Access Over Network||Due to Local Intranet Connectivity issue , QB Slow to open|
|QuickBooks Bank Feeds Slow||While pulling Bank feed from QB for Reconciliation|
|QuickBooks Slow Company File||Might be a QB Company file accessed by another user or located in another location.|
|QuickBooks Slow In Multi User Mode||Due to load on the server, QuickBooks Open slow on the user’s system|
|QuickBooks Slow To Launch||After clicking on Company File QB takes time to open|
|QuickBooks Slow To Email Invoices||While sending Email Customer Invoices QuickBooks Work very slowly|
|QuickBooks Slow Loading||While accessing QB from a remote server or cloud server QB Slow to open|
|QuickBooks Slow Login||User have to wait for long after entering a login credential|
|QuickBooks Slow After Update||After applying updates QuickBooks Works Slow|
|QuickBooks Client Slow||If managing multiple companies fail, QB slow to open a single company|
|QuickBooks Slow To Generate Reports||User have to long waits to create reports|
|QuickBooks Database Server Manager Slow||Unable to verify all databases|
|QuickBooks Remote Access Slow||Remote Server Slow to process QuickBooks Files|
|QuickBooks Pos Slow||QuickBooks Point of Sale slow to process transactions|
|QuickBooks Export Slow||During files or report export , takes much time to process|
|QuickBooks Slow Printing||After pressing print button user have to wait long for reports printing on the QB|
|QuickBooks Payroll Slow||Payroll Subscriber facing issue while accessing QB software|
|QuickBooks Slow Over Wireless||Probably QB APPS is slow on mobile or tablet|
|QuickBooks File Slow||Some file process to slow while performing operations|
|QuickBooks Mac Slow||Due to some critical issue , QB user unable to open it on MAC Laptop|
|QuickBooks Pro Slow||QuickBooks Pro User faces slow while open|
|QuickBooks Slow On Windows 10||Windows 10 User faces Slow while few services are disabled|
|QuickBooks File Slow To Open||Either Company or the employee or Client file takes time to open|
|QuickBooks Scan Manager Slow||Sometimes Scan manage running very slow|
|QuickBooks Slow Moving Inventory Report||Due to some service issue, QB Enterprise slow to generate Inventory Reports|
|QuickBooks Slow On Terminal Server||Due to a connectivity issue, Terminal server, taking time to open QB|
|QuickBooks Slow Switching Companies||Multi Company QuickBooks takes too much time to switch to another|
|QuickBooks Slow Not Responding||After clicking on the QB Company button no action happens|
Support For QuickBooks Performance Issues
Hopefully, the article was helpful for you and you could resolve your QuickBooks Desktop performance issues. These processes should allow QuickBooks to run faster. You are recommended to create a backup of your QuickBooks company files on a regular basis so that you can use it whenever required and you don’t lose any of your data.
If you could not resolve the issue and your QuickBooks is still running slow then you have to get in touch with the QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and instant resolution for all your QuickBooks issue over a phone call.
Submit your review