QuickBooks allows you to print invoices directly and makes things easier for you. However, sometimes you may face some errors or issues while using the printing services of QuickBooks. You may face QuickBooks Printer Library Error while printing your invoices. This issue can occur when a particular font on the invoice in not installed in your system.
It is a bit common error and can easily be tackled by following some basic solution steps provided by Intuit. This article will help you out in resolving the QuickBooks Printer Library Error. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to get an instant resolution for all your QuickBooks issues.
You may get this error along with the following error message:
The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anyway or Cancel to skip printing this form.
This error can occur due to various reasons behind this error. Before moving on to the solutions, you are required to know about the factors that leads to this error. Most of the time this error in Windows 10 operating system.
Causes Of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
Main factors that can lead to this printer error are as given below:
- A particular font is missing from your system.
- Mismatched or multiple fonts in invoice
- Printer is not supported by QuickBooks.
- Driver that requires for printing is not available.
- Not enough space available in your system’s RAM.
How To Resolve Printer Library Error?
- Verify the font of your Invoice template.
- Run QuickBooks and go to Customers
- Select Create Invoice
- From the Formatting section, click on Customer Data Layout and then select Basic Customization
- Go to the Change the Font For section and do the following things:
- Click on Font and then click on Change Font
- Now, select a font type
- You need to perform the above four sub-points in order to modify the font for Company Name, Company Address, Labels Data, Subtotals Labels and Total Labels.
- You need to select the same Font type for all items as different font types may cause this error again.
- Click on OK
- Once you verify the fonts for entire template, try to print the invoice again.
Reach Us For Support
The provided solution steps should allow you to get rid of the QuickBooks Printer Library Error and you should now be able to print your invoices directly from QuickBooks. However, in case if the error is still persist then it is quite possible that your printer is having some technical issues. You can contact your printer manufacturer for support. If everything is ok and you still get the same error then you can get in touch with our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and get your issues resolved instantly.
Submit your review