QuickBooks Enterprise is the highest version supports up to 30 users to work on a single company file at the same time. However, it is important to set up QuickBooks in multi-user mode to use the benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise solution properly. Enterprise version is majorly used by the medium sized businesses as it is efficient to manage your business. Along with the QuickBooks Enterprise package, you also get the Setup Guide so that you can easily install and set up QuickBooks enterprise on multiple systems. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 if you want an instant solution or guidance to resolve your QuickBooks issues.
Process Of Setup
- The first thing that you have to do is register your QuickBooks Enterprise software and setup QuickBooks company files on the server.
- If you are using QuickBooks Enterprise for the first time then you need to create a new QuickBooks company file.
- If you have upgraded your QuickBooks subscription from QuickBooks Pro or Premier to QuickBooks Enterprise then you have to update your existing files.
- Now, you have to add new users and provide appropriate permissions to all the users.
- When you install QuickBooks Enterprise, you will have three options and they are as follow:
- Are you using QuickBooks on your own computer
- Are you using QuickBooks on a server
- Will you share your company file here so that it could be shared over your network
Common QuickBooks Database Related Errors
The latest version of QuickBooks Enterprise solutions comes with the Sybase database that helps in increasing the size limitations and database growth. QuickBooks Enterprise solutions also have various errors codes that can create hassle while setting up QuickBooks Enterprise or while working. Various database and data damage errors are now being faced in the newer versions QuickBooks such as the QuickBooks Error C=000
The C series of errors basically refers to the data damage error such as the C=3 indicates that the error is occurring due to an incomplete backup or restore of QuickBooks data on a new system.
If one of the configuration couldn’t be read or found then you may get the QuickBooks Error C=9. It is also possible that you are using a damaged disk to install the QuickBooks software.
When the configuration file in your operating system can’t be written, you may get the QuickBooks Error C=10 along with an error message. You can also get various other data damage error codes such as C19, C21, C32, C43. You can get a complete information about all these issues and the resolution steps for all these errors at the QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll-free.
Get Instant Technical Support For QuickBooks
Using QuickBooks Enterprise to manage your business can be very beneficial for you. However, having any kind of error can put your work on hold you definitely don’t want that to happen. Most of the errors in QuickBooks can easily be resolved but it can be a bit difficult to resolve issues in the Enterprise version. In such situations, you will have to look for the technical support for your issues and for this you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and you will be provided the solution accordingly.